HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method – is a unique method of relaxed, natural childbirth education, enhanced by self-hypnosis techniques.
HypnoBirthing provides the missing link that allows women to use their natural instincts to bring about a safer, easier, more comfortable birthing.
Emphasis is placed on pregnancy and childbirth, as well as on pre-birth parenting and the consciousness of the pre-born baby. As a birthing method, HypnoBirthing is as new as tomorrow and as old as ancient times.
I used HypnoBirthing to help prepare for all 3 of my births. I have experienced first-hand the power of this program, and it has been a joy to share HypnoBirthing with my community as a certified instructor for over 10 years.
HypnoBirthing Childbirth Education classes are run as a series of 4 or 5 private sessions, depending on your needs. Sessions take place either in-person at my office or virtually by video call. Participants will receive:
- Information-packed private sessions, helping you to understand why labour doesn’t have to hurt
- Info for planning your Birth Preferences
- A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
- Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
- A guide to good pregnancy nutrition
- Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing and beyond
- Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labour and during birthing
- The advantage and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation
Join me on the journey to wholesome family health.